Ocon conveyors produce a vast range of conveyor rollers for both OEM and replacement market. Steel, plastic and stainless steel, diameters from 20mm to 80mm, weight capacity ranging from as little as 3kgs to 650kgs each roller. Manufactured to the highest standard using precision and general conveyor roller bearings. Plastic, steel and stainless options
Plastic rollers in high impact PVC for general use, with food quality hygienic rollers as an option, both available with mild and stainless steel bearings.
Steel rollers for heavy duty applications and stainless steel rollers for food environments.
Bearings: PVC, Mild Steel & Stainless Steel
- High impact plastic conveyor rollers 20, 30, 40, 50, 60mm diameter
- Mild steel conveyor rollers bright zinc plated or self colour, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80mm diameter
- Stainless steel conveyor rollers available
- Belt conveyor rollers – Support, drive and idle rollers, (many diameters available) 35 and 50mm grooved conveyor rollers
- Many bearing and spindle types available, spring loaded, threaded axle or plain hole, hexagon or round
- Quick delivery response
- Rubber covered rollers to various specifications
- Belt conveyor idle and drive rollers
- Grooved rollers for drive-belts
- Sealed and precision bearings available